“It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good STARE”
Why did we mention stare & not scare? Because this Halloween BellaSous is helping you decide the costume which will be worth the stare.
Halloween is a night when one can get super-bold & extremely stylish. You can transform yourself into a witch or simply wear cat ears, just like Karen wore in the iconic movie Mean Girls. The limit to ideas does not exist!
Every year thousands of women tend to choose characters from famous TV Shows & Movies for Halloween. This trend has picked up since 2020 & hence we are here with Top 8 looks you can pull off this Halloween!
- WonderWoman: Who doesn’t want to be a wonder woman? Halloween is a festival when you can channel your inner WonderWoman Spirit. Get your accessories, a BellaSous Tutu & go save the world!
2. Mermaid: “Million fishes in the sea, but I am a mermaid” Kids look adorable in whatever they wear, but have your kids ever tried wearing a mermaid costume on Halloween? How miraculous will the photoshoots be!! If they come to us looking like this we will so surely shower them with treats!
3. Dorothy: Rule the World of Oz (Halloween Version) wearing a Dorothy Costume.
4. Emily from Emily in Paris: Oh! Emily in Paris was the most celebrated fashion-oriented show amongst teenagers. Her outfits & style were praised by many critics. In the image shown below, she is wearing a classic black tulle skirt & we are sure you will rock this elegant & sexy look!
5. Hocus Pocus Sanderson Sisters: Be it Sarah, Mary, or Winfred, the Sanderson Sisters are often remembered during Halloween. You can be as spooky as you can wearing this. Go crazy with makeup, do a crazy hairstyle & wear a tutu to give your outfit a perfect finish!
6. Ice Cream: This is one of the cutest ideas for siblings/couples. One can be the ice cream man & the other can play the role of ice cream.
7. Pennywise IT: This is the spookiest addition to our list. Pennywise is famous amongst all age groups & everyone is equally scared of him. To pull off a pennywise look would be so different, scary & unique.
8. Snow White: “Magic Mirrors on the wall, who’s the best dressed of them all?” Snow White? For sure. It is every girl’s dream to be a princess & Halloween makes this dream come true for a night. You may just find your Prince Florian this night. Go pick up and a cute dress, a hair bow & a tutu.
So are you ready for Halloween 2021?
Let us know which look is your favorite in the comments below & do not forget to get Spooky!